Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions of Stitch to Stitch (UR-iD) London (company Registration No: 9526845) and its subsidiaries, Registered office, AMP House, 6th Floor, Dingwall Road, Croydon CR0 2LX. Terms referred as URiD, We, Us, the Company etc and by the customer (you).
This page provides information about who we are and the legal terms and conditions that may apply to your use of the UR-iD website and any product you order from us.
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the URiD website. You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Changes to these Website Terms
We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms that apply to your use of the Website. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms.
Use of this website from outside the UK
Except where otherwise specified on this Website, the materials on this Website are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting UR-iD products and services available in the UK. However we may accept orders for delivery to locations outside of the UK subject to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions. Those who choose to access this Website from locations outside the UK or place orders for delivery to locations outside the UK are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Product and services descriptions
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
- orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website;
- all prices are displayed in pounds Sterling(£) inclusive of UK VAT where unless expressly indicated otherwise
- packaging may vary from that shown on the Website;
- Product sizes are supplied from the manufacturer and UR-iD does not accept any liabilities on fit or description. For full SIZE CHART please call or email our team.
- the weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only;
- whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery
- all items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) or service(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
Embroidery & Printing Only Service
While we are happy to accept your garments for embroidery and printing, we cannot guarantee that your supplied garments are suitable for such work. Customer Supplied Garments for Embroidery or Printing only services is available on the understanding that UR-iD does NOT accept any liability for damaged caused to the garment or time lost. UR-iD will not compensate or refund for any losses incurred due to damaged garments, time loss and
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. UR-iD London reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
Payment - Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
UR-iD London products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) or service(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
Acceptance of your order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we confirm by email your order number and dispatch the product(s).
If you supplied us with your email address when entering your payment details (or if you have a registered account with us), we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm that we have received your order.
All products that you order through the Website will remain the property of UR-iD until we have received payment in full from you for those products.
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer and we take payment when we accept your order. If your payment is not received and you have already received the products you ordered from us, you must pay for the products or return those products to us in accordance with reasonable return instructions that we provide to you and in the same condition that you received them at your own expense. If you do not do this within 30 days of the date on which we cancel your order, we may collect or arrange for collection of the products at your expense. We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to (or other adverse interference with) any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (including e-mail) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
Damage to your computer or other device
UR-iD uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, UR-iD shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. UR-iD shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
Third party rights
Only you and UR-iD shall be entitled to enforce these Website Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Website Terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, neither UR-iD nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. It is the duty of the customer to ensure you have the right and express permission of the copyright holder to reproduce the logo. If you place an order with us and a copyright issue is raised, the customer will cover any copyright claims and costs that we (UR-iD London) may incur as a result of producing your order for personalised garments.
If you order a product or service as a gift for a friend or relative, we may offer you the opportunity to add a gift message to your purchase. If you choose to use the gift message service, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the gift message service is provided for your own personal and non-commercial use only:
- the gift message you instruct us to send on your behalf to a third party will not contain anything which could be construed as harassing, threatening, vulgar, abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist or which may cause embarrassment or distress to any person or which is otherwise unlawful or objectionable;
- you will not impersonate any person, including but not limited to any of our employees or customers;
- you are entirely responsible for the text and other content of your gift message and Stitch to Stitch accepts no liability for any such content;
- we do not pre-screen messages, but may monitor content from time to time for the purpose of guarding against unlawful or inappropriate gift message; and
- we have the right to refuse to send messages and to terminate access to the gift message service at any time and without liability to you.
Ownership of Submissions
Social networking sites
Intellectual Property Rights
A disclosure, submission or offer of any Submissions and your agreement to these terms and conditions shall constitute an assignment to UR-iD of any intellectual property rights. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, including questions, or to make contact with other users of our site or to make Submissions on any UR-iD related third party website or page, you must comply with the content standards set out below and these terms. Any third-party advertising on UR-iD pages of third party social networking sites are not the responsibility of, or endorsed by, UR-iD. All rights, including copyright on UR-iD pages are owned by or licensed to UR-iD. Any use of any UR-iD social networking pages or their contents, including copying or storing them in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of UR-iD. ©. All worldwide rights reserved.
Artwork / Design set up
Any material, designs, artwork, ideas that you upload or email to us for digital set-up into embroidery file, will remain our property despite any fee’s we have charged. Your set-up charge is to cover the cost of digitising your artwork and the fee we charge only covers 15% of this cost. Any artwork we have developed for you will remain our property and the customer is not permitted to receive this intellectual property to provide to other companies to reproduce onto garments.
Any material you upload to our website or emailed to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any material in the Submissions for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site or any UR-iD related third party social networking site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right to remove any Submissions you make on our website if, in our opinion, such Submission does not comply with the content standards set out below.
Submissions should not include:
- profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous or discriminatory
- comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others comments about other reviewers or bloggers
- remarks that repeat criminal accusations, false, defamatory or misleading statements material which impersonates others
- spam or advertising
- third party brand names or trade marks
- personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers
- HTML code, computer script or website urls
- availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information
information about UR-iD suppliers or manufacturers
UR-iD, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to:
- not publish the Submission or remove it
- take any appropriate action if deemed necessary
- remove reviews which relate to seasonal products which are no longer in season
Please let us know if you see any Submissions which do not comply with our rules.
Products & Availability
Products shown and described on our website may not always be in stock. In the event of this situation occurring an estimated delivery time will be provided, or an alternative product offered. It should be noted that delivery dates quoted are estimates and do not constitute a contractual obligation by UR-iD to provide garments by a certain date.
Every effort has been made to display the products offered as accurately as possible, however, the colours you see will depend upon the settings on your monitor. All sizes given are provided by the manufacturers and are approximate for guidance only.
- Once you place your order we have 3 delivery services dependent on your order.
- We work to a same day service for most orders, subject to stock availability and orders received before 1pm on any working day. These orders are made and dispatched for next working day delivery.
- Mid-Large orders (30-99 units) are subject to a TWO working day service turnaround and again subject to stock availability.
- Large orders (100+ units) are dispatched within 4 working days and are subject to stock availability
- The same day service can only be applied to UK mainland addresses and doesn’t include UK non-mainland, highland areas and overseas. Weekends and Bank Holidays are not included as part of the same day service.
- The commitment to a same day service can only be kept through the customer approving proofs promptly within a specified time frame. Proofs are sent via email and customers should be aware that emails will be coming through during the Fast Track process.
- UR-iD cannot also be held responsible for our courier failing to deliver for reasons such as no-one in to sign for the delivery, failure to find the address or due other reasons against their control such as weather condition, breakdown or accident.
- By accepting confirmation of proofs the customer accepts all legal responsibility for any errors present within the design and will be liable for any costs incurred in correcting such mistakes after the proof has been approved.
- Once we have produced your embroidered or printed logo(s), the file(s) will be stored for a minimum 2 years and will remain our property to be used in conjunction with our systems at any point in the future. The customer is not permitted to receive this intellectual property to provide to other companies to reproduce onto garments.
- Because we start processing orders immediately after confirmation, submitted orders are considered final. We will try to accommodate order changes or cancellation requests, but cannot guarantee our ability to complete them.
- UR-iD will not accept responsibility for misspellings or grammatical errors or design errors from the buyer or third party via the buyer. Goods will only be accepted for return with prior agreement. Please contact customer service if you need to return any items.
- In the event that goods are found to be faulty this should be reported to us within 3 working days of receipt. We will then make the necessary arrangements to address this problem.
- Damaged in transit goods unfortunately occur from time to time, all goods are securely packed and leave our warehouse in perfect condition. In the event that your goods show obvious signs of transit damage please refuse delivery and notify us immediately. If the damage is only visible after opening the carton you must inform us within 48 hours. In either case UR-iD will arrange replacement garments as soon as possible.
- All prices used are (£) Pounds Sterling and do not include VAT unless specified Packaging and delivery charges to a single UK address will be shown on the website whenever incurred. Prices may be subject to change without notice, however, we will only alter the price when your order is confirmed.
All our orders are Fast Tracked which is a next working day delivery service unless specified by us on order. Orders must be placed before 1pm on a weekday and payment received in full. Orders placed after 1pm may not be processed until the following working day. The following working day to the order processed date is then classed as the first working day of the service. The second working day will see the goods dispatched and see the arrival of the goods at the UK delivery address.